Our Plans for Shaping Future Services
To achieve our strategic objectives and realise our vision of the future we need to change how we deliver services. We have identified five key delivery programmes of work as the mechanism for change.
- Supporting healthy independent ageing through transforming primary and community care
- Supporting integration of services to provide Better Care
- Supporting improved urgent care
- Supporting productive planned healthcare
- Supporting vulnerable people
We are making significant progress towards achieving our objectives with a number of successes within our programme delivery areas.