Members of the public are welcome and encouraged to attend the public section of our Governing Body meetings. Details of meetings, agendas and papers can be found below.
If you have any queries about our Governing Body or require copies of previous meeting papers, click this link to contact us, or telephone us on 01482 672015 or 672038 or 315740.
|15th June 2021||3.30pm||This meeting will be taking place virtually; if you would like to attend please email email@example.com||View|
|16th March 2021||3pm||This meeting took place virtually.||View|
|15th December 2020||2pm||This meeting took place virtually.||View|
|16th September 2020||1pm||This meeting took place virtually.||View|
|17th March 2020||1.30pm||Talbot Suite, Willerby Manor Hotel, Well Lane, Willerby||View|
|17th September 2019||1.30pm||The Courtyard, Boothferry Road, Goole, DN14 6AE||View|
|17th December 2019||1.30pm||Boardroom, Health House, Willerby||View|
|18th June 2019||1.30pm||Boardroom, Health House, Willerby||View|
|19th March 2019||2.00pm||Boardroom, Health House, Willerby||View|
|18 December 2018||1:45pm||Board Room, Health House, Willerby|
|18 September 2018||1.30pm||Willerby Manor Hotel, Well Lane, Willerby, HU10 6EP||View|
|19 June 2018||1.30pm||The Courtyard, Boothferry, Road, Goole, DN14 6AE|
|20 March 2018||2.30pm||Health House, Willerby|
|19 December 2017||2.15pm||Mercure Hotel, Willerby||View|
|19 September 2017||2.00pm||Memorial Hall, Beverley, HU17 8HN||View|
|20 June 2017||2.30pm||Room 1, County Hall, Beverley, HU17 9BA||View|
|21 March 2017||2:30 pm||Meeting Rooms 1&2, Health House, Willerby||View|
Audio-Digital Recording of Meetings
East Riding of Yorkshire CCG is committed to being open and transparent in the way it undertakes its decision making and accepts that the audio and/or video recording of meetings held in public can improve transparency and record keeping. Where possible the CCG will accommodate members of the public who wish to record CCG meetings, whilst also being respectful of the rights of members of the public or staff who may not wish to be recorded.
People wishing to film, photograph, or make an audio recording of proceedings should give prior notice to the CCG of their intentions to film or record prior to the commencement of the meeting. This can be done by notifying the Head of Corporate Governance and Organisational Development at: ERYCCG.Corporateservices@nhs.net
In order to prevent any disruption to the meetings audio/ digital recordings should only be made from the designated public seating area and with the knowledge of the Chair of the meeting. People should also be mindful of the following:
- Filming, photography or audio recordings should not be disruptive and distracting to the good conduct of the meeting and recording devices must be set in silent mode.
- No flash or additional lighting is permitted.
- Filming, photography or audio recordings should normally be taken from one fixed position and must not obstruct others from observing proceedings.
- Attendees will be advised at the start of the meeting that is being filmed, photographed or audio recorded.
- There shall be no oral commentary permitted in the meeting.
A person undertaking the filming or audio recording shall respect any request from members of the public/ staff that do not wish to be filmed or recorded. Staff who do not wish to be filmed should make this known to the chair at the beginning of the meeting.
The Chair of the meeting has the right to instruct that filming, photographing or audio recordings be stopped at any point during the meeting, for example:
- There is a public disturbance or suspension/ adjournment of the meeting.
- The recording has become disruptive or distracting to the good order of the meeting.
- If the agenda item covers a patient story/ information and the Chair feels that explicit/ informed consent has not been obtained or it would breach confidentiality.
- During the parts of the meeting where the public have been excluded from the meeting due to the nature of the business being discussed i.e. exempt or confidential items.
The CCG allows reporting/ recording to take place only in accordance with its legal obligations and takes no responsibility for, nor will accept any liabilities for, any filmed/ recorded/photographed material made by any persons or its subsequent use or publication. The audio/ digital recordings should not be used for any commercial gain.