In November 2018, over 100 representatives and staff members from the 11 organisations within the East Riding Place Partnership came together at Bridlington Spa for the East Riding Showcase event.
We believe there is a great story to tell in the East Riding about how we are working as a system to transform health and social care, and the wider determinants of health. This showcase event gave the opportunity to look at the work already done, celebrating success but also re-enforcing a commitment to the system way of working.
All the presentations from the event can be found here:
- Emotional Wellbeing Service (HFT)
- Humber, Coast and Vale Health and Care Partnership
- Improved Better Care Fund (ERYC and ERY CCG)
- Performance and Outcomes (ERY CCG and HEYHT)
- Primary Care: Leading and Changing (General Practice)
- Using Technology to Bridge the Gap (ERY CCG and ERYC)
Thank you to everyone who took part and made the day such a success.