Our Operational Delivery Plan for 2020-21 is guided by the strategic priorities we have set with our partners, clinicians, patient and public for improving healthcare in the East Riding but in the context of the Covid-19 pandemic.
These strategic priorities are:
- Supporting healthy independent ageing
- Reducing health inequalities
- Improving the health and wellbeing of our children and young people.
Our plan summarises:
- the challenge of Covid-19 and how we need to change because of this;
- the strategic priorities of the Humber Health and Care system;
- our areas of focus for delivery plans in 2020/21; and
- the specific patient outcomes we want to achieve.
We believe that everyone needs to do something different to improve wellbeing, health and care, including patients, carers, clinicians, healthcare professionals and social care professionals.
For more details about our plans for 2020/21, please visit Our Plans pages.