Our Operational Plan for 2019-21 is guided by the strategic priorities we have set with our partners, clinicians, patient and public for improving healthcare in the East Riding.
These strategic priorities are:
- Supporting healthy independent ageing
- Reducing health inequalities
- Improving the health and wellbeing of our children and young people.
Our plan summarises:
- our vision;
- our long term strategic priorities;
- our areas of focus for delivery plans in 2019/21; and
- the specific improved patient outcomes we want to achieve.
We believe that everyone needs to do something different to improve wellbeing, health and care, including patients, carers, clinicians, healthcare professionals and social care professionals.
For more details about our plans for 2019/21, please visit Our Plans pages.