This is the process that we are starting to use to help us identify the best way of getting a new service.
Options we will consider are:
- Do we actually need a new service or is it provided elsewhere to the quality we want
- Can we work with an existing provider(s) to develop their existing service to the service we want
- Are there providers available to deliver the service we want when we want it
- New ways of contracting across a number of organisations to get the service we want
- Do we want to go out to wider providers to get the service we want
The Route to Market will be different for everything we look at and we carefully consider all our options before making a final decision