Promoting, protecting and improving our children and young people’s mental health and wellbeing
Our aim is to promote good parenting skills, to identify emotional and mental health problems early and respond to them quickly. We want our children and young people to have the best emotional health and wellbeing and to build social and emotional resilience.
In November 2015 we were awarded £600,000 national investment to transform services in response to the Government’s ‘Future in mind’ report which encourages a whole system approach to promotion, protection and improvement of mental health and wellbeing of children and young people.
View the East Riding of Yorkshire Transformation Plan here:
- Appendix A - Needs Assessment Summary
- Appendix B - Finance Tracker
- Appendix C - Engagement, Consultation and Co-Production
- Roadmap - our delivery plan East Riding of Yorkshire October 2016
- CAMHS Risks Quarter2 2016-17
- Key Performance Indicator Trajectory
- Investment plan 2016-2020