We are currently in the process of developing our General Practice Strategy 2019-2024. The strategy will aim to ensure that system wide work to improve outcomes for local people is fully supported and led by general practice, where this is appropriate, and to ensure that the future of general practice is sustainable in the longer term.
Professionals and Stakeholders.
Since August 2018 we have been engaging with GPs, Nurses, Practice Managers and other stakeholders within General Practice, seeking their input to help inform the strategy.
To take part in the Professional/Stakeholder survey please click here.
(NB this is written for GPs and practice staff only.)
Patients and Public.
We are now focusing on engaging with the public to understand what your vision is for General Practice, how it's services can look not only now, but in the future. Your involvement is vitally important to ensuring we devise a strategy fit for purpose and inclusive of our patients needs.
How to get involved
Printed copies of the survey will be available to pick up at GP practices from 28 January, or by contacting the CCG to request a copy on 01482 672101 or ERYCCG.firstname.lastname@example.org
What have we done so far?
- We have attended numerous meetings and forums hosting group sessions, to seek views from a wide range of people from various organisations.
- In October 2018 we visited a GP Practice within the East Riding to disucss challenges currently faced by staff working within General Practice and how the strategy could develop solutions to address these challenges.
- In November 2018 and January 2019, we have hosted two workshops to discuss and seek input on the overarching themes of the strategy. These were attended by patient participation group (PPGs) representatives and members of the Carers Advisory Group.
- We have also sought feedback on the development of the public survey from PPGs, HealthWatch, clinical and non-clinical staff.
- Throughout February we will be visiting sites across the East Riding including; GP practices, supermarkets, leisure centres, libraries and hospitals, to speak with local people and encourage them to get involved in the survey.
- On 21 January we issued a press release to announce the launch. Click here to read.
We are also visiting locations across the East Riding seeking your views, please see the table below to find out where we are:
|Tues 12 Feb 2019||
Haltemprice Leisure Centre, 120 Springfield Way, Anlaby, HU10 6QJ
4pm - 6pm
|Wed 13 Feb 2019||
Beverley Leisure Centre, Flemingate, Beverley,
|9am - 11am|
East Riding Community Hospital, Swinemoor Lane, Beverley, HU17 0FA
|Thurs 14 Feb 2019||Field House Surgery, 18 Victoria Road, Bridlington,
|Fri 15 Feb 2019||Beverley Leisure Centre, Flemingate, Beverley, HU17 0LT||
|Tues 19 Feb 2019||Market Weighton Group Practice, 10 Medforth Street, Market Weighton, YO43 3FF||
|Thurs 21 Feb 2019||
Goole Leisure Centre, North Street, Goole, DN14 5QX
|Goole Urgent Treatment Centre, DN14 6RX||
12pm - 2pm
|Wed 27 Feb 2019||ERVAS Local Links Event, Dutch River Side, Goole, DN14 5TB||
|Thurs 28 Feb 2019||Practice 1, 2 & 3, The Medical Centre, Station Road, Bridlington, YO16 4LZ||
|Bridlington Hospital, Bessingby Road, Bridlington, YO16 4QP||1pm - 3pm|
18 January 2019 - Public survey launched ONLINE
28 January 2019 - Paper version of survey available in practices
3 March 2019 - Survey CLOSED