The East Riding of Yorkshire area is a great place to live and work. It is a place where you and your family can go walking in the Yorkshire Wolds one week and visit a beach the next. Here is some information about living in East Yorkshire.
Here you can find out about current GP and practice staff vacancies that are available in the East Riding of Yorkshire area.
The Old Fire Station Surgery
Salaried/Partnership GP Vacancy
The Old Fire Station Surgery, Albert Terrace, Beverley, East Yorkshire, HU17 8JW
We are a friendly 4 partner practice working in this beautiful market town. We pride ourselves in offering
the highest clinical standards and providing established and innovative services which are reflected in our
- Salaried GP position
- 8 sessions per week (may be flexible)
- GMS Practice
- List over 10,000 patients
- CQC ‘Good’ rating awarded in 2016
- Consistently excellent QoF achievement
- Beverley’s only teaching Practice for GP Registrars, FY2 and Year 1, 2 and 3 Medical Students
- Established outreach clinics operated from the Practice including Dermatology, ENT and Orthopaedics
- Unique phototherapy unit located within the premises Excellent highly skilled nursing support
- Premises owned by the Practice and a major refurbishment is expected in 2017-2018
- Paperlight using EMIS web
- BMA standard employment contract for salaried position including CPD time available
- Competitive remuneration at £9,000 per session and includes Medical Defence union fees
We are currently looking to recruit for a salaried position and whilst keen for an early appointment we are
prepared to wait for the right candidate. There may be longer term development prospects within the
A detailed Practice profile will be provided on request and additional information can be found on our
Practice website www.oldfirestationstationsurgery.nhs.uk (please note we are switching website providers so
there may be some lack of availability over the bank holiday weekend).
For further information, including Practice Profile please contact Dr Gareth Williams GP Partner or
Richard Langthorp, Practice Manager on 01482 862236 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications should be made in writing with accompanying C/V and returned to:
Richard Langthorp or Dr Gareth Williams GP Partner
The Old Fire Station Surgery
*Closing date noon on Tuesday 20 June 2017*
Church View Surgery
We have an exciting opportunity for a Nurse Prescriber to join our efficient and dedicated clinical team. The position offers a unique opportunity to advance and progress as part of a dynamic team in a friendly working environment. Key information/skills:
- 25 hours per week
- Permanent position to start as soon as possible
- Continually supported and encouraged professional development
- Patient list size of approx. 12000
- 6 weeks holiday
- NHS pension
- Registered as a first level nurse, evidence of appropriate knowledge base and recent primary/community nursing experience is essential
- Independent prescribing qualification desirable or the willingness to complete the qualification whilst in post
- Assist in the promotion of preventative healthcare of chronic disease management including diabetes, asthma/COPD and hypertension/CHD
- Clinical skills to include cervical screening, ear syringing, immunisation and vaccination, venepuncture, spirometry, ECG and nurse-led triage (see job description for other essential clinical skills)
- A team player wanting to help the Practice continue with its success
- Dedicated to committing the highest quality of patient care possible
If you would like to work in an expanding and dedicated team please click apply.
For further information regarding the post please contact Cathryn Palmer, Practice Manager on 01482 899348.
Closing date: Friday 30th June 2017
Church View Surgery
Requires salaried GP /Nurse practitioner
Salaried GP / Nurse Practitioner required for semi-rural dispensing practice in East Riding of Yorkshire. Working hours/sessions are negotiable.
- 12,000 patients GMS practice with Emis Web clinical system
- 8 Partners and extensive nursing team
- Dispensing to circa 50% of practice population
- High QOF achiever
- Training practice currently for HYMS, registrars and student nurses
- Rated ‘Good’ by CQC in all areas
- Innovator in technology including eConsult
If you would like to work in an expanding and dedicated team please contact Cathryn Palmer, Practice Manager on 01482 897889 or email email@example.com for further information. Informal visits welcomed.
NHS GP Health Service – Clinicians
The NHS GP Health (GPH) Service is a new national England-wide programme to provide mental health and addiction services to GPs and GP trainees. It is hosted within the NHS Practitioner Health Programme which has been providing services to health professionals for the last 9 years.
For details about GPH please see www.gphealth.nhs.uk
The GP Health service began to see patients in January 2017 and we are seeking clinicians across Hull and the surrounding area to enable services to be delivered locally and within reasonable travelling distances.
We are seeking to recruit clinicians (nurse specialist prescribers and doctors – GP/Psychiatrists) to deliver aspects of care from first contact assessment, case management, prescribing and clinical leadership. Experience in treating mental health conditions/addiction is essential. You must hold a licence to practise (GMC/NMC) and be qualified to prescribe. For information about the role of the NHS GP Health Clinician job please click here and to view the job description please click here
Clinicians will be paid an annual retainer for their services plus a fee per case.
If you are interested in becoming a part of our GP Health team please submit a 1-2 page CV including references, plus a short written statement (around 500 words) outlining your experience and interest in working with sick doctors to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For an informal discussion regarding the role please contact Lucy Warner, CEO on email@example.com or Tel: 07954 329270
Ridings Medical Group
Salaried GP (future partnership potential)
We are looking for a 6-8 session salaried GP (future partnership potential) to join our team. Enthusiasm welcome, aspirations to becoming a trainer, being involved in research, teaching medical students, becoming a GPWSI or just enjoying grass roots general practice all encouraged.
- Salary negotiable, indemnity paid, interviews June
- 27,000 patients-12 partners, 6 salaried
- One surgery ,four sites, option to work at one or multiple sites
- GMS dispensing practice
- Training practice-registrars, medical students and nursing students
- Research accredited practice
- Practice pharmacist
- Physiotherapy team
- Advanced Care Practitioners
- Multi-disciplinary nursing team across all sites including domiciliary visits
- Salaried GP Support meetings
Patch covers commuter belt for Leeds, York and Hull
To find out more please telephone or e mail
Dr Tab Tinker firstname.lastname@example.org 07875325331
Or Ms Carol Selby email@example.com 01482668668
Salaried GP Vacancy – 4-6 Sessions per week
The Beverley and Molescroft Group Practice is seeking an enthusiastic GP to join our friendly and well organised practice team.
We are a family friendly practice based in the East Riding of Yorkshire around 8 miles north of Hull – The City of Culture and with good access to motorways and within easy reach of excellent local public and private schools. We have recently merged with another Beverley GP surgery and offer the usual primary care services and currently have a list size of 4200 which is continually expanding.
We are looking for a GP who is keen to develop along with the surgery over the next few years.
- 4 Salaried GP’s working across 2 sites (Main and Branch) with a great team of support staff including administration and nursing
- Approx. 4,500 patients
- High QOF achievement
- SystmOne clinical system used Innovatively with pathology links and electronic prescribing (EPS)
- Commitment to high quality patient care
- Good work/Life balance encouraged
- Would encourage personal development
We offer competitive terms and conditions including payments of medical defence fees.
To apply for this position please forward your C.V. with two referees along with an accompanying handwritten letter to:-
Debra Parkinson, Group Practice Manager, Beverley and Molescroft Surgery, 30 Lockwood Road, Beverley, East Riding of Yorkshire, HU17 9GQ
or alternatively forward via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The vacancy is also advertised on the NHS Jobs website.
For further information, or to arrange an informal visit, please contact Debra Parkinson, Practice Manager on 01482 88690 or email email@example.com