The East Riding of Yorkshire area is a great place to live and work. It is a place where you and your family can go walking in the Yorkshire Wolds one week and visit a beach the next. Here is some information about living in East Yorkshire.
Here you can find out about current GP and practice staff vacancies that are available in the East Riding of Yorkshire area.
General Practice jobs website
Humber Coast & Vale have launched a new website aimed at the recruitment of GPs and practice staff in the region. It's a one-stop-shop for GP and practice staff to check out new vacancies located in 6 CCG areas.
It offers lots of helpful information about what working in our area can offer and lists many varied opportunities. Click here to view their website.
Humber, Coast and Vale Cancer Alliance
Humber, Coast and Vale Cancer Alliance are seeking a GP Clinical Lead to help shape and support the development of the Cancer Alliance for 2 programmed activities per week. Further details can be found through the link below. Please get in touch if you would like to understand more about the role: Jane.email@example.com 01482 672015.
Closing date for applications is 1 October 2018.
North Beverley Medical Centre
We are looking for a GP or GPs to add to our established team and help lead the practice to the next level. Sessions available up to full-time.
We have a quickly growing list size of 6600 patients, are a friendly, well organised practice using EMIS Web/Docman 10. We are part of the Yorkshire Health Partnership federation. Our ethos is very patient centred and we aim to continue to proactively develop sustainable practice from our family practice roots to meet the growing and changing needs of our patients.
This is an excellent opportunity for varied and interesting career development for the right candidate with good work/life balance; a chance to contribute significantly to both patient care and business development under the Five Year Forward View. Accessible location, modern purpose built, single site premises with good parking, urban/rural catchment area including the town of Beverley.
Come and let us know what you have to offer and see what we can offer you.
We are happy to have an informal chat, just get in touch with Sally the Practice Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org - 01482882546).
Manor Road Surgery
Manor road surgery, Beverley, East Riding of Yorkshire have a vacancy for a part time pharmacist fixed term 1 year contract (with view to extend)– initially 7 hours per week.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our 13,000 patient practice in the Historic and beautiful market town of Beverley. We are a 9 partner practice supported by a highly experienced, dedicated team comprising both practice and finance managers, nurses, health care assistants and administrative staff. We operate from a new purpose built building with excellent facilities, which we share with other community services including dental. We are a high achieving and clinically focused practice looking to recruit a clinical pharmacist to join our team. Initially part time, however we anticipate the role to develop to become a fully integrated member of the clinical team.
Briefly we anticipate the role to include:
- Directly triage, consult with and treat patients with minor ailments (as part of the active signposting scheme)
- Dealing with acute patient medication queries and requests for medication
- Work closely with GP partners and provide prescribing advice.
- Perform medication reviews / dispensing reviews particularly for care home residents, people with polypharmacy and older people with frailty.
- Helping convert acute medication requests into repeat medications where appropriate.
- Helping to ensure medication compliance and adherence with patients
- Help to audit and achieve local CCG medicines management targets
- Support dispensers with rationalizing hospital discharge medication
- Perform long term condition clinic reviews in conjunction with our highly skilled practice nurses.
- Help achieve QOF (Quality outcome framework) and local CCG outcome measures
- Contributing to academic meetings and involvement in clinical education activities.
- Help improve patient outcomes and add to the skill mix of the primary care team.
Applications by CV to The Practice Manager, Dr Underwood and Partners, The Health Centre, Manor Road, Beverley, HU17 7BZ. Email email@example.com Telephone 01482 862733
Closing date for applications is the 30 September 2018.
Park View Surgery
Park View Surgery is seeking a salaried GP/Partner to join our friendly well organised practice team. Full or part-time applications will be considered along with job share.
We are located in the village of Hessle with easy access to Kingston upon Hull city centre, the M62 Motorway, East Riding of Yorkshire and Lincolnshire.
We are looking for an enthusiastic salaried GP(s) to join our team with a view to partnership in the future.
We are a GMS practice with a list size of 500 patients with good complement of support staff, practice nurses, healthcare assistant and administration staff.
We use EMIS Web clinical system with pathology and radiology links.
We are a teaching practice for Year 3 Medical Students from the Hull & York Medical School.
We are a member of the Yorkshire Health Partnership Federation.
Salary and hours are negotiable dependent on experience plus the practice will pay for indemnity and GMC fees equivalent to the number of hours worked for the practice.
6 weeks annual leave plus CPD (pro rata).
To apply for this position please forward your CV along with an accompanying letter to:- Pauline Marshall, Practice Manager, Park View Surgery, 87 Beverley Road, Hessle, HU13 9AJ or alternatively forward via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, or to arrange an informal visit, please contact Pauline Marshall, Practice Manager on 01482 648552 or email email@example.com
Hessle Grange Medical Practice
Hedon Group Practice
Hedon Group Practice in the semi-rural East Riding of Yorkhsire are looking to recruit a full or part time salaried GP with a view to future Partnership. We are a dispensing practice and a 'Good' CQC rating.
Full and part time applications will be considered
Full Time = 8 clinical sessions and 1 session protected study time (pro rata part time)
Immediate start available but flexible and prepared to wait for the right candidate.
- 12,000 patients GMS practice with Emis Web clinical system
- 8 Partners 7.5 wte (2 of whom previously salaried at this practice)
- Dispensing to circa 50% of practice population
- Training practice currently with 2 Registrars
- Teaching practice for Hull York Medical School Years 2 and 5
- Trainee Physician Associates in Year 1 and Year 2
- Our Practice Profile provides extensive details of the practice and working arrangements and can be provided upon request
- Salary negotiable depending on experience and package
We are a forward thinking harmonious team who try to balance the needs of primary care with other possible professional interests and personal wishes. If you want to read more about the Practice please visit our website.
For a copy of our Practice Profile or further information on how to apply please telephone Sarah Powell, Business Manager on 01482 899111. Informal visits welcomed.
Closing date for applications is 1 October 2018.