GPs, hospitals, health workers, social care staff and others are increasingly working side by side, not separately, sharing information and taking a more co-ordinated approach to the way services are delivered.
Our focus is on looking after patient's conditions as a whole and not treating them separately. More emphasis will be placed on patients and families taking charge of their condition through self-management and shared decision making with clinicians with treatment and care provided in the patient’s own home or community where possible.
- East Riding of Yorkshire Council
- East Riding of Yorkshire Clinical Commissioning Group
- Vale of York Clinical Commissioning Group
- Humber NHS Foundation Trust
- Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust
- GP Federations
- Primary Care Practitioners
- Healthwatch East Riding