Our Operating Plan for 2015/16 is guided by the strategic priorities we have set with our partners, clinicians, patient and public for improving healthcare in the East Riding.
These strategic priorities are:
- Supporting healthy independent ageing
- Reducing health inequalities
- Improving the health and wellbeing of our children and young people.
Our Plan on a Page summarises:
- our vision;
- our long term strategic priorities;
- our areas of focus for delivery plans in 2015/16; and
- the specific improved patient outcomes we want to achieve.
We believe that everyone needs to do something different to improve health and healthcare, including patients, carers, clinicians, healthcare professionals and social care professionals.
Click here to view our Operating Plan 2015-2016 Easy Read version
For more details about our plans for 2015/16, please visit Our Plans pages.